The Tomorrow Fund coordinates and promotes local community involvement among Nashville’s young professionals. As part of the Fund’s mission, members organize several service activities each year to benefit children and adolescents in the greater Nashville area.
The Fund sponsors several additional service opportunities each year, targeting the city’s underserved youth.
Local community agencies we work with include:
- Book ‘Em
- Center for Independent Living of Middle Tennessee
- Fannie Battle Day Home for Children
- Kirkwood Elementary School
- Metropolitan Nashville Parks and Recreation
- Monroe Harding
- Root Nashville
- Salvation Army Nashville Area Command
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee
The Tomorrow Fund’s service projects provide a great opportunity for Nashville’s young professionals to get involved in their community and make a positive impact in the lives of some wonderful young people.