How does it work?
- Search for a nonprofit profile by name, keyword, service area, or geographical area to read about their history, programs, staff, board, and achievements.
- Read Issue Overviews to research causes that interest you, and to find local nonprofits addressing those issues.
- Create a free User Account to save information on your favorite organizations and areas of interest.
- Make a secure gift through the GivingMatters.com online donation system.
- Contact organizations directly to learn more about volunteer opportunities and other ways to help.
- Find up-to-the-minute news about local nonprofit events, needs, and opportunities through GivingMatters.com Facebook and Twitter feeds.
Where do I start?
- Visit www.GivingMatters.com to access nonprofit profiles, community Issue Overviews, or to create a free User Account.
- If your nonprofit would like to be profiled on GivingMatters.com, you can request a profile here.
- If you are a donor advisor or part of a foundation or grant-making program and would like to learn more about using GivingMatters.com in your work, contact the GivingMatters.com staff at email@example.com.