Since 2007, GivingMatters.com has produced an annual Capital Campaign Report for our region. The data in this report is compiled from hundreds of responses to a survey sent to more than 1,600 nonprofits in Middle Tennessee.
The purpose of this report is to:
• Announce new campaigns to local funders
• Give donors an update on funds raised-to-date in ongoing capital campaigns
• Provide information on recently completed campaigns
• Announce preliminary plans for capital campaigns in the next three years
• Note trends over time in Middle Tennessee
A capital campaign, for the purposes of this report, is defined as a fundraising effort beyond annual operating or program budgets. A capital campaign is focused on the purchase of a permanent asset (i.e. land, building, major equipment) or a major renovation project. Endowment campaigns may also be part of a capital campaign.VIEW THE 2017 REPORT