United Way of Greater Nashville, The Family Collective and Safe Haven Family Shelter have joined together with 30 community organizations to house 100 Nashville-area families experiencing homelessness in 100 days.
Despite Nashville’s rapid growth, more than 450 families are currently awaiting housing support. The 100 Day Challenge is an opportunity for our community to come together using the latest, best practices in supporting families experiencing homelessness to become more efficient, more collaborative and serve families faster.
We need your help!
- Give: Donate below through the 100 Day Challenge Fund at Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee.
- Volunteer: Contact email@example.com for volunteer opportunities.
- Donate: New household items and toiletries are needed for families moving into housing. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a donation drop-off time.
- Housing Partners: Encourage landlords and property owners you know to support this initiative and provide affordable housing options. Contact Brittney Brown at email@example.com or 615.524.0720 with potential housing partner information.
- Share: Like | Comment | Share the 100 Day Challenge content found on the social media outlets of United Way of Greater Nashville and Safe Haven Family Shelter.
Together we will significantly reduce the number of Nashville families experiencing homelessness!
FIND US ON SOCIALS!
*Your credit card statement will read Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee.
To donate by check:
Please write it to Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee and note 100 Day Challenge Fund in the memo line.
Mail your gift to:
Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee
P.O. Box 440225 | Nashville, TN 37244
The 100 Days Challange Info Sheet The 100 Day Challenge FAQ
100 Day Partner List
Bethlehem Center • Catholic Charities • Community Care Fellowship • Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee • The Contributor • The Family Collective • HERO Program with MNPS • Martha O’Bryan Center • Mary Parrish Center • MDHA • Mental Health Cooperative • Metro Action Commission • Metro Public Health Department • Metro Social Services • Morning Star • Nashville Rescue Mission • Oasis Center • Office of Homeless Services • Open Table Nashville • Operation Stand Down TN • Park Center • People Loving Nashville • Room In The Inn • Safe Haven Family Shelter • St. Luke’s Community House • The Salvation Army • Step Up • YWCA