ALL PAST RECIPIENTS must reapply to be eligible for renewal consideration. Before you access the online application, please review the points below.
- Access the Application – You may reuse your username and password from last year, but you must SIGNUP with them first before you can begin completing the application for this year.
- Complete the Application – Answer all questions on the application. Red asterisks indicate required to answer questions. You will be unable to complete your application if any required fields are left blank. The Community Foundation staff will use your answers to determine if you are eligible for other scholarships.
- Recommendations – ALL STUDENTS are required to have two recommendations, one Academic and one Personal/Employment. Two different individuals must provide recommendations about you and your work. You must have one recommendation of each type.
- Notification of Awards and General Correspondence – Notification of awards, denials and other general correspondence related to this scholarship will be emailed and/or mailed to your permanent mailing address in April.
- Application Timeline – It is important that ALL materials, including transcripts, recommendations and financial information are submitted before the February 1, 2022 deadline.