Are you passionate about the field of early childhood education, interested in becoming part of a community of learners, are professional and reliable, and possess the skills to work as a member of a team?
Substituting with the ChildcareMatters Middle Tennessee Substitute Service may be right for you!
Joining our program can lead to permanent positions or supplement your current work or school life.
Flexible hours make working easier. You choose the child care programs and areas of the community where you want to work. Jobs are announced via text message and you choose if you wish to apply. Pay is based on education and experience. Hours will vary from week to week. No minimum hours are guaranteed.
- Assist in implementation of curricula activities and encourage participation by children.
- Actively engage in activities; manage cleanliness, order, and availability of classroom materials.
- Encourage self-help and good hygiene through behavior modeling.
- Help ensure smooth, daily transition from home to child care program.
- Follow all child care program policies and state regulations.
- Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.