Our scholarship search is designed to make it easier to help you find scholarships for which you might be eligible. Some scholarships may have criteria that merit a listing in multiple categories. An example is: a scholarship with a Tennessee residency requirement which also requires applicants attend specific universities, as identified by the donor who established the scholarship fund.
Applicants should carefully review each individual scholarship’s defined criteria statement. For the complete list of Community Foundation scholarships, see "ALL SCHOLARSHIPS" below.
Questions? Please contact Scholarship Coordinator Pat Cole at 615-321-4939 or by email at email@example.com.
- 105 All Scholarships
- 12 For Attending a Specific University
- 27 For Students from Specific Schools
- 6 For Working or Parenting Students
- 34 Renewable Scholarships (Reapplication is Required)
- 7 Scholarships for Adult Students
- 2 Scholarships for Secondary School Students
- 30 Scholarships for Specific Areas of Study
- 12 Serving Cheatham, Montgomery, Robertson or Stewart Counties
- 4 Serving Cumberland, Putnam or Smith Counties
- 15 Serving Davidson County
- 11 Serving Employees of Specific Companies
- 3 Serving Female Students
- 1 Serving Fentress County
- 2 Serving Legislative Interns
- 3 Serving the East Tennessee Area
- 2 Serving the Kentucky Area
- 1 Serving the West Tennessee Area
- 11 Serving Williamson, Rutherford, Sumner, Wilson or Giles Counties