Our Charitable Giving Cards
Did you know you could share the joy of giving in a simple card? The Community Foundation’s Giving Card allows recipients to support the charity of their choice, anywhere in the country.
There are three ways to redeem a giving card:
- You can give the card directly to your chosen nonprofit.
- You can redeem by phone by calling Customer Service toll free at 866-627-3440 Monday thru Fiday 8a.m. to 5p.m. CST.
- You can redeem online.
Online Redemption Instructions:
1. Click Here to go to the redemption page.
2. Enter your card number, located on the back of the card, and click Redeem Cards button.
3. Click Continue in the next window, or enter additional card numbers if you have more than one to redeem.
4. Select an organization:
You can give to any nonprofit organization by clicking the Add Organization button. Fill in the organization’s information, including the address. Then add the organization by entering the amount you want to give and clicking Add to Cart.
You can search for the organization to which you would like to make a donation by name, state, city, or category. If the organization is listed in the search results, enter the amount you want to give next to the organization’s name, and then click Add to Cart.
If your organization is not listed, you can add any nonprofit organization by clicking the Add Organization button.
5. When finished, click Check Out.
6. Fill in your information and click Continue.
7. On the confirmation page, if everything is correct, click Submit.
For assistance redeeming cards online, contact Customer Service at 866-627-3440.
If you have other questions, please contact The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee at 615-321-4939.